• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DO WANT

This is an easy pick for me: First 4 Figures Link and Midna
ZTPWLX001.jpg

As someone who collects dog figurines (I've got over 30) and also loves Wolf Link and Midna, this is the holy grail for me. It's 15 inches tall and incredibly detailed compared to the other figures of them, which are pretty ugly to be honest. I've always thought Link looked very odd on the amiibo, and the only other one is like 2 inches tall including Midna (it originally came out of a gumball machine type thing), so this is the best repesentation of the two in figure form that you'll ever see.

Problem is, only 1000 were made meaning that it's the holy grail for everyone else too- last time I checked, the cheapest one availible was $3,700.

Wish Nintendo cared about them more, because I'd love to see a good looking wolf Link figure that is actually affordable, and even more I'd like to see an official wolf Link plush someday (I can dream).

Shut up and take my rupees.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
A few things.

First, I'd like an ENGL 4x12 speaker cabinet. They cost like $1500, are heavy as hell, but they are the best speaker cabinets I've heard.

1637552152498.png

Second, I'd love a Boss WAZA Craft Tube Amp Expander, which is a power attenuator, which helps get those 100W tube amps in the tonal sweet spot without letting the entire neighborhood know. Problem is, it's also expensive, on the order of like, $1200.

1637552221858.png

Next, I definitely want to get a Kiesel Vader VM7. Again, even though Kiesel offers completely custom guitars at wholesale cost, getting a Kiesel Vader VM7 in my specs would cost me like $2800. Pretty much my dream guitar.

Capture(133).PNG

And finally, I'd love to upgrade my PC. Getting more RAM, upgrade the CPU, and definitely get a graphics card upgrade, for sure.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
suddenly was thinking about the ambassador program for the 3ds which I so should have gotten b/c of how badly I wanted a 3ds when it originally came out, I just couldn't afford one until 2013

gba-3ds-ambassador-games-revealed-and-dated2.jpg

you know what, I own the actual cart for 4 of these, but I'm gonna get the rest....for free
I got a 3DS around launch, but never had wi fi while these babies were available :gno:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I got a 3DS around launch, but never had wi fi while these babies were available :gno:
this could totally be misleading, but I heard something about changing your 3ds clock back to when it was distributed that you would get it (if your 3ds is compatible of course)

if not then heck, seek these games out...for free

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Time to show my Warhammer 40K love, and just how expensive a hobby painting and collecting Warhammer minis is.

First is I want to get a Necron army:

Necron Warriors | Games Workshop Webstore

Then, I, of course, want to get their leader, Szarekh the Silent King, because in lore he's an amazing character, and his mini is SO SICK!!

1654561390861.png

Then I want to get a couple of Weirdboyz to round out my current Ork army. Because any Ork player that doesn't cast the Orks' signature move, Da Jump isn't a real Ork player:

Weirdboy | Games Workshop Webstore

I also want to get the Ork, the biggest, baddest, and most important Ork of them all, Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka:

Ghazghkull Thraka | Games Workshop Webstore

Some Adeptus Mechanicus minis wouldn't hurt:

This Adeptus Mechanicus Army is Full of Omnissiah-pleasing Conversions -  Warhammer Community

Some Adepta Sororitas minis would be rad too:

Battle Sisters Squad | Games Workshop Webstore

Eventually, I'd like to make some Blood Angels, Space Wolves, or Salamanders Space Marines:

Combat Patrol: Space Wolves | Games Workshop Webstore

And finally, a couple of figures of my favorite Primarchs, in order, Sanguinius, Vulkan, and Leman Russ. It's no coincidence that they founded my three favorite Space Marine factions, the Blood Angels, the Salamanders, and the Space Wolves.

Sanguinius: The Model Revealed - Warhammer Community

Vulkan Primarch of the Salamanders | Forge World Webstore

Leman Russ, Primarch of the Space Wolves | Games Workshop Webstore

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom