• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DO WANT

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The 12ft tall skeleton from Home Depot.
Eixo8foWoAALWLP.jpg

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Last edited:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This is an easy pick for me: First 4 Figures Link and Midna
ZTPWLX001.jpg

As someone who collects dog figurines (I've got over 30) and also loves Wolf Link and Midna, this is the holy grail for me. It's 15 inches tall and incredibly detailed compared to the other figures of them, which are pretty ugly to be honest. I've always thought Link looked very odd on the amiibo, and the only other one is like 2 inches tall including Midna (it originally came out of a gumball machine type thing), so this is the best repesentation of the two in figure form that you'll ever see.

Problem is, only 1000 were made meaning that it's the holy grail for everyone else too- last time I checked, the cheapest one availible was $3,700.

Wish Nintendo cared about them more, because I'd love to see a good looking wolf Link figure that is actually affordable, and even more I'd like to see an official wolf Link plush someday (I can dream).

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
This is an easy pick for me: First 4 Figures Link and Midna
ZTPWLX001.jpg

As someone who collects dog figurines (I've got over 30) and also loves Wolf Link and Midna, this is the holy grail for me. It's 15 inches tall and incredibly detailed compared to the other figures of them, which are pretty ugly to be honest. I've always thought Link looked very odd on the amiibo, and the only other one is like 2 inches tall including Midna (it originally came out of a gumball machine type thing), so this is the best repesentation of the two in figure form that you'll ever see.

Problem is, only 1000 were made meaning that it's the holy grail for everyone else too- last time I checked, the cheapest one availible was $3,700.

Wish Nintendo cared about them more, because I'd love to see a good looking wolf Link figure that is actually affordable, and even more I'd like to see an official wolf Link plush someday (I can dream).
First 4 figures are the ones who made that sif figurine too, they do amazing work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom