• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Do the Secret Colored Gauntlets Exists in The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS?

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Well I remember back then when I was on YouTube, looking up cheats on Ocarina of Time for my Nintendo Wii, and if you are a true Zelda fan, than you would know about the silver tunic, from the original Legend of Zelda, but i'm not going to go into those details. Well anyway the silver tunic is in the Ocarina of Time game but in order to get it, you will have to use a hack to get it, and MAN I tried to see if I can get it! Those are some hours I never get back.:dry: Anyway there are all kinds of hacks and cheats in the game you can think of, but the one cheat I like to do is the secret colored gauntlets. I bet you wondering, what so special about these gauntlets.
Well I tell you what so special about them, well for one there are four different types of colors kokiri/green,zora/blue,black, and bronze. Two, they have the same ability as the golden gauntlets, so you know what that means right ;) early double defense power and early Spirit Temple. Three, there will be fifteen simple steps into showing you how to obtain them, and last but not least four, to learn how to get the information for obtaining them, go to www.youtube.com and type in How to get secret colored gauntlets in Zelda OoT. Okay on to business. Well this cheat is like a glitch that works on all the nintendo home consoles and I was wondering, with all of the changes to Ocarina of Time 3DS, will we ever see that gauntlet cheat again?

Please comment, and let me know what you think?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I did not know you could do that but I bet it won't be in OoT3D because Nintendo probably checks for that kinda stuff more now.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You can't swordless link(or at least I haven't been able to) so I don't think you can get them. I have them on my n64 version

Red Link

Sandwhich and Cereal
I think so because ocarina of time 3d is a remake of the 64 version and has better graphics

G

Ganon_Slayer96

I wonder if there's a glitch to obtain Secret Color Tunics. Seeing how there's one for Gauntlets

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom