• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Do the Rupees You Keep in the Bank Get Saved After You Beat the Game?

Salem

SICK
Okay, so I played MM lately, I already beaten all temples, but you know I have to start from the first day again. So I beaten all bosses again and during that time I collected some rupees and put them in the bank and then I went to the moon and beaten the game.

So, my question is; do the rupees I collected get and put in the bank get saved for the next time I play that file again? Sense it always starts from the first day again.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
If you have the Rupees in the bank prior to you entering the moon then I assume so yeah. Since the game does automatically go back to the first day then it will reset any rupees held in Link's wallet.

Salem

SICK
If you have the Rupees in the bank prior to you entering the moon then I assume so yeah. Since the game does automatically go back to the first day then it will reset any rupees held in Link's wallet.
So if I put them in the bank and then beat the game, they get saved, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom