• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do people still watch tv?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
With all possibilities with smartphones, tablets etc who needs a tv anymore? So, do you still watch tv on your tv :P or do you hardly watch tv anymore? I don't know why we still got a tv because we hardly watch it anymore. Maybe once a year. We can watch shows and movies on streaming networks which we can watch on our devices. Is it the same for you?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I use my TV all the time. You won't catch me on a streaming network. I mostly just use it for background noise when I'm playing games or when I'm cooking, I don't have anything in particular that I use it to watch. But I still use it almost every day. It's almost always on. I still care about what's on, though. I won't leave it on if it's not something I like to watch.

I don't use cable anymore, but I do still like to use the TV pretty often. Especially if I'm watching with my family. You can't really crowd around a cellphone or computer to watch a movie with people very comfortably, but there's plenty of space in front of the TV that that's not an issue.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My favorite show comes on each Sunday afternoon, just started its 75th season. Other than that, not really. I've started a few with family here and there, but we never saw them through. And I also have been watching Breaking Bad but I'm watching that on Netflix so even tho it is a TV show I'm not watching it on tv.

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
The only stuff I watch on my TV are YouTube videos and shows / movies from streaming services. My parents still use cable though, particularly for the news and French reality shows on the Noovo channel.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Only if I'm using my PS5 to stream something or watch a Bluray disc. After I moved out for the first time I just ceased having any sort of cable box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom