• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do people guess your age correctly?

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Depends on the facial hair. Facial hair usually guess that are higher than normal. And with no facial hair usually younger. However when I'm with my mother sometimes people think we are dating or married. It's really dumb.

Mido

Version 1
Nobody usually guesses my age correctly, but the numbers are always pretty close. As of late, most people assume I am older than I am, but I suppose being bald plays well into that factor! :crisis:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Not really, no. Younger people tend to guess I'm younger than I am, usually in the 23-25 bracket. Even my cousin who knows how much older I am than her (6 years) was shocked when I reminded her I was turning 30 last year.

When it comes to older people, I've had one person guessing I'm older than I am, but mostly people seem to think I'm younger. I think the blue hair and my geeky dress sense is what does it.

Bishop Rodan

Godslayer
People usually get it pretty close with me, either 18-19 or early 20's (I'm 22). When I was younger people always thought it was younger than it actually was, but I've only gotten worse-looking with age. :P

Squirrel

The Rodent King
People have thought that I was a senior (and sometimes even a college student) all throughout high school and I'm finally gonna be a senior this year and I was hoping they'd start gettin' it right but now everybody thinks I'm like a sophomore in college or something (or at the very least out of high school). I wanna be young agaaaaiin!! ;~;

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
People think I look like I'm in my late teens or early 20's, but I'm actually 24. It depends on whether I grow my facial hair out or not. With facial hair, people guess my age more accurately.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I actually get mistaken for a younger teenager when in fact I'm 26 years old! (Dang, I'm old!) Part of this I think is because I don't usually wear makeup or dress up unless on special occasions or only days that I feel like it.

Sometimes it can annoy me especially when I'm in a setting where I want to appear to be older and more professional, but due to how people think I'm actually younger than I am it can lead to them treating me like a child.

I know when I get older I'll be more appreciative of this feature than I am now, but for right now I tend to feel rather 'in between' about it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes always. I'm 43 but people always guess my age way younger. It runs in the family. My mom also was guessed to be way younger than she was. It's fun. When someone is guessing your age younger than it actually is, you should act like they insult you. They immidiatly appologize for guessing your age way "older". Then laugh loud and tell them not to worry because they are way below your age with their guess :P

Yes always. I'm 43 but people always guess my age way younger. It runs in the family. My mom also was guessed to be way younger than she was. It's fun. When someone is guessing your age younger than it actually is, you should act like they insult you. They immidiatly appologize for guessing your age way "older". Then laugh loud and tell them not to worry because they are way below your age with their guess :P

I actually start laughing. When I was 30 and buying a lotto ticket, the lady asked if I was of legal age (19). I told her she had made my day with that question, then showed her my ID.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
never

People always assume I'm born 1990 or earlier, but actually am 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom