• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do People Guess Your Age Correctly?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Heheh, no, not at all usually. I mean, online I've been mistaken for somebody in their twenties several times based on my attitude and everything, whereas in real life I've been mistaken for somebody who is like 16 or 17. My actual age? Yeah, I'm 19. lol

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
90% of the time, no.

Mainly cause I look a whole heck of a lot younger than I actually am (which is 24 btw, I'll be 25 next month). Not to mention how I dress and act sometimes gives off the appearance of being younger than I actually am, but even during the times when I actually dress up, put makeup on, wear heels and jewelry, there are still people who think of me being younger.

I know that I'll be proud of that when I get older than I am now, but I will admit that there are times when that can get annoying. Especially when you're trying to show that you know what you're doing, but due to your "child-like appearance" people assume otherwise. Those situations have only happened to me very few times, but yeah, they're annoying.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
90% of the time, no.

Mainly cause I look a whole heck of a lot younger than I actually am (which is 24 btw, I'll be 25 next month). Not to mention how I dress and act sometimes gives off the appearance of being younger than I actually am, but even during the times when I actually dress up, put makeup on, wear heels and jewelry, there are still people who think of me being younger.

I know that I'll be proud of that when I get older than I am now, but I will admit that there are times when that can get annoying. Especially when you're trying to show that you know what you're doing, but due to your "child-like appearance" people assume otherwise. Those situations have only happened to me very few times, but yeah, they're annoying.

I know the problem. When I was 23 people thought I was 17 or 18 and there were times when it really annoyed me till no end. Now people still guess my age a lot younger but at least I got rid off the 18 problem :lol:

Older, cause I'm Italian and can grow a mustache:)

I've got a HUGE moustache and a beard, and I am still mistaken for a younger guy. Whenever I speak (which is rare), people tend to tell me that I am wise beyond my years, even though I often say things that any old 23 year old would know (lol). I guess hairiness isn't much of an indicator of age in most cases...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom