• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Do I Know Him?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Does anyone else think that Wizro looks rather similar to the dude you give poe souls to in OoT? I mean Wizro has much more detail and is lacking in legs, but both share a purple hood and that one, red, unblinking eye...
Discuss, yo!

I can see why someone would make that conclusion because of the singular red eye, but if I remember correctly Wizzro is supposed to be based on a Wizzrobe, a powerful enemy that has appeared in quite a few Zelda games. He reminds me more of a Wizzrobe than the Poe Collector. Not to mention it's eye is also it's mouth... which is new...

Last edited:

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Wizro and the poe collector are not the same. Wizro is a monster and the poe collector is a human dressed up as a poe. Also, the poe is the guard who was in the guard house when you play as young Link. How do I know this? Well, if you talk to him at night, he says these lines:

Guard: The night watch is so boring! I wish some ghosts would come out or something...

Guard: Hey, I'm really interested in ghosts!

Guard: Studying them is a hobby of mine, but you never know... The time may come that kind of knowledge might be useful!

Don't believe me about the poe collector? Play OoT 3D and see for yourself. Also to note that, in OoT 3D especially, there's no way the poe collector could actually be a real ghost or monster as you see him with drinks near his bed and ghosts and monsters don't drink, especially ghosts. Now as for his supposed "Terminian" counterpart, now he's obviously a real ghost/undead and likely not Wizro either.

I do have a theory about the ghost/undead guy from Termina but I'm too gun-shy to post such a theory on here cause I'm afraid you people might tear it up as you did my other theories and ideas. However, I will include the theory in a new Zelda fan video series I plan to air sometime next year so if you want to know what the theory is and what it's about, you'll have to wait until then and videos will be on Youtube. Hopefully, once you actually see my theories play out in fan videos, you'll maybe finally begin to understand them better as all the evidence will be right there and made clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom