• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do Hyrule Gorons Have Connections to the Termina Gorons?

I was playing Majoras Mask and I was doing the sidequest where you have to get the Rock Sirloin to the trapped Goron on the ledge in the mountain village. When I gave it to him he said it was Dodongo Cavern's finest Rock Sirloin. And dodongos cavern is in Hyrule, so how would they get it?

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Migration from Hyrule? Link is appearently not the only one to travel to new places...

O

OrlovYan

Then there's simply another cavern in termina, aside from the mask seller, skull kid, tatl and teal and link no one passed from hyrule to termina or vice versa, hello? diffrent dimensions?

Ikana

Trollkastel
There could be a connection but it wouldn't surprise me if there is a Termina Dodongo Cavern but who knows.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Doubtful. Termina is a parallel world, so I'd imagine that Terminan Gorons are just parallel creations of Hyrulean Gorons. It's possible that Termina has its own Dodongo's Cavern that we just never venture to. They have dodongos after all.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The chances of this being possible is slim. The majority of the people in Termina are all parallel clones to Hyrule citizens and so we can just deduct that the Dodongo's cavern comment was simply made at a parallel Dodongo's cavern seeing as Dodongos exist in Termina. And since Snowhead is a twin to Death Mountain we can guess that there is an unreachable Dodongo's cavern somewhere.

First of all, I do not believe Termina is in a parallel universe. I believe it is in the same world as Hyrule. I do not take manual text or statements from Nintendo as canon. Why is everybody thinking that manual text is more canon than actual events in the game?
That being said, its not hard to imagine that there is a small amount of trade between Hyruleans and Termanians. The Goron on the ledge in Majora's Mask was lucky enough to get "Hyrule's Finest" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom