• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do dungeons open without keys?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I tried it . The door wasn't unlocked and I was killed by snakes. This glitch doesn't work just like the mew glitch. I'm gonna try changing rom.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
What happens is that there is only one grid that you play on, and when you enter a dungeon the grid just changes itself so that it looks different. Basically when you enter/exit the dungeon you don’t actually go anywhere it just looks like you do.

So when you exit the dungeon you are always going to enter the overworld screen from the top. Since you are effectively in both the overworld and dungeon at the same time the game thinks you entered that specific room of the dungeon from the top, realizes the door is somehow closed and resolves the issue by opening the door for you.

Basically just enter the dungeon, immediately leave the dungeon, and immediately enter the dungeon again and it should work.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If it doesn't work for you, it might be an issue with the ROM. If you (legally) ripped it yourself from a legitimate version of the game, it should work fine. However if the ROM was (illegally) downloaded from the internet it may be modified/patched. It's worked on all the legitimate copies of the game I've ever played, so if you have one I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work.

Don't download ROMs kids, it's illegal and they could be modified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom