• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Do Any of You actually Use Urbosa's Fury?

Do you Actually Use Urbosa's Fury?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Urbosa's Fury is one of the powers you can gain in Breath of The Wild.

I believe, it is the least useful, and I rarely use it.

I use it for those Keese storms, and for Calamity Ganon, but that's it.

Do you guys use it that much? Or are you kinda like me in this respect?

Well, I don't have Urbosa's Fury, so I'm gonna vote "no." In my second playthrough where I actually did all the Divine Beasts, I tried it out, like, twice. Once because I wanted to see what it did, and the second time because my sister wanted to see what it did. I accidentally electrocuted the entire coliseum; that was dank. But, no, in general, I don't really use the champion abilities. I usually leave them disabled.

I don't use it very often, but I still find it to be one of the more useful abilities... mainly just for speeding up fights later in the game.

I use it quite a bit when fighting Lynels, since it immediately stuns them and lets you mount them for a few quick hits. And it's the best way to leave Calamity Ganon open for attacks when his shield is up.

So yeah. I do use it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
so 18 days on from my last post, gotta say, Urbosa's fury and Daruk's protection in tandem with one another are freaking OP as hell, Urbosa's can stun Calamity freaking Ganon, Link can't do that **** yo, but yeah I'm using Urbosa's ALOT really good for taking out Gold Lynels in a rush.

In my normal game I used it every now and then, sometimes just to destroy enemies and sometimes just because I felt like it. After a while though, I turned off all my Abilities except for Revali's Gail, because I don't like them ruining the feel of the game for me, or because I don't like how easy they make things or how they make the game look (I hate seeing Daruk's Protection around me).

In Master Mode, I haven't done the Divine Beasts and I probably won't do them at all, because I want to save them for the Boss Rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom