• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art DL's Works of Boredom

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um..... hi. I draw when I get bored, sometimes. Well, I got bored a while ago, 2012 spring.... and I drew this: image.jpg

If you like, I'll give more. They aren't all Zelda, but I have a lot of LOZ drawings..... :embarrassed:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Well, I know..... I'm not that good..... well, and that is from looking off of something.... I have better ones..... *shrinks and hides in embarrassment.*

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
8NVNFg2.gif

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think Ghirahim looks super great. The shading looks great on what you did on Ghirahim. I absolutely like how you drew the cape. Somehow, it brings my attention.

Great work, DarkLink.:yes:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Please! I know the head is tiny! I didn't mean to! It was an accident, so PLEASE stop saying that!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
You did a really good job, especially on the shading. The only gripe I have with it, is his head, but you already seem to be aware of that. Overall, you did a pretty good job! I'd love to see more! ^^ <3

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The Fi and the Guardian coloring look amazing. Great job on the coloring. The Imprisoned looks super awesome. The shading or coloring on what you did on it is fabulous. It looks very impressive. I really like the Fi one. Great work, DarkLink;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom