• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art DL's Works of Boredom

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Hey, I need some help. I have a drawing I'm working on, but I have a problem. I'm not sure how to draw the hair, ponytail with bangs, and the right eye, since I'm right handed and it's on my left side. Any ideas?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hm you could solve one problem by useing the bangs to cover up the right eye, but you probably wanted to draw both. Try turning the paper upside down and draw an upside down eye. If it pencil you are using then shade it in with down storks not lifting your pencil.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Heh, I solved the eye problem. I'm on an app, to I used a reflector thing, and traced over the good eye to get the other.

I still need hair help.....

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Gah, I would offer advice, but bangs are the one thing I have trouble with, too... At least most of the time. Are they like completely straight bangs or are they at like an angle?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
My favorite so far is The Imprisoned; I also like the elemental people (Nature, Fire, Water, and Storm). Overall though, you're an amazing drawer.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
First of all, I DIDN'T DRAW THIS! I just colored it. And it's my beloved Margyreth, clubbing as usual.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom