• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros DLC Wishlist!

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Name who you want to be a DLC fighter next year. I just hope we don't get anymore FE characters cuz there are enough of them.

1. Sora from Kingdom Hearts
2. A character from Xenoblade X or 2 (If you think about it Mii Fighters don't always count them out)
3. An Arms character
4. A Zelda Character
5. Some retro character like Duck Hunt, Ice Climbers and R.O.B.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
1. Skull Kid or Majora (Zelda)

2. Nathan Drake (Uncharted)

3. Isaac (Golden Sun)

4. Ray robo (Custom Robo)

5. Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
1. Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
2. Rex and Pyra/Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
3. Kosmos (Xenosaga trilogy and Project X Zone)
4. Adol Cristan (Ys series)
5. Spyro (Spyro the Dragon)

Stormageden747

Zofian General
1. Rex and Mythra/Pyra (Xenoblade 2)
2. Skull Kid
3. Steve (Minecraft) yes i am serious. he could have an awesome moveset
4. Alm or Celica (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
5. A character from Fire Emblem Three Houses
6. Crono (Chrono Trigger)
7. Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic)
8. Neku (TWEWY)
9. Kliff (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)
10. Mikasa (Attack on Titan) Yes I know it will never happen but let a man wish

I know that is more than five but I would love any of those if they got added.

Quin

Disaster Master
Trying to also think realistically but still characters I want:
1. Rayman
2. A monster Hunter rep (Main Palico from 4U would be best)
3. A Dragon Quest character.
4. Lip as retro addition.
5. Blue pig Ganon or any zelda rep. The series needs SOMETHING here. The last unique fighter is still from melee.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ok now I'm actually gonna bother making a list like everyone else.

1. Mipha (Legend of Zelda)
2. Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter)
3. Edelgard (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
4. Adol Christin (Ys VIII)

5. Either Elma from Xenoblade or Sora from Kingdom Hearts

The last one is just to fill slots because beyond the first four I don't really have anyone in particular I'm hoping to see. Even then, 4 is a really long shot because I believe Ys 8 port on the Switch is the first time the Ys series has been on a Nintendo console despite the series being around for almost 30 years.

Mido

Version 1
5. Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

tenor.gif

On the front of Smash Bros. DLC hopefuls, Conker has been my consistent "pipe dream" choice; however, I don't ever see him making the cut. I suppose my current set of hopefuls would be as follows:

1. Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) - Another Capcom representative and as a semi-experienced hand in a couple fighting games himself, I think he would be a good addition to coincide with the trilogy's rerelease.
2. Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X) - If not Rex, Elma fits the bill of a second Xenoblade representative. Considering the former is a Mii costume, I think Elma has a reasonable enough shot.
3. Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) - Another Namco edition next to Pacman. With Lloyd Irving of Symphonia achieving costume status in 4, Yuri may have a shot with Vesperia's release of its complete edition. Only issue here is that he would be yet another sword user.
4. Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins) - Throwing in another Capcom fellow. If not Wright, I think Arthur would be a fun addition with his series having a history on Nintendo consoles.
5. Vaati (Legend of Zelda) - I think if I were to throw in a Zelda character, I think Vaati would be an interesting option. I unfortunately don't have much more to say on him.
6 (as a little honorable 'dark horse' mention). Tethu and Esna (Ever Oasis) - I think the two would be a kind of charming addition representing an extremely solid if perhaps slightly unspectacular game.

Here are 5 characters I'd like to see in the game. I doubt any of them will ever make it but who knows.
I also to think anything that is already an assist trophy will not be a new character. But stranger things have happened.
I also think the characters have one rule. To have been in a game previously on a Nintendo console.

I'll show pictures of them and see if you can all guess them. It'll be easy.

1. I want the NES version of the character. Not his later incarnations.

nAJ6PMK.jpg

2. I would like him to look roughly like this in game.

0v2ytSU.jpg

3. He's not already in the game.

xu9L24y.jpg

4. Either of these two would work. Their game is technically on Switch now so it counts.

jSnRffz.jpg
SctsrAS.jpg

5. The game this character is from is not released yet so it'd be a great advertisment for the game.

OvDhZUX.jpg

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alright so my wish list is only slightly keeping in mind the fact Nintendo chose the reps, but the 2 third party characters I chose are plausible, but maybe only barely.
SmartSelect_20181109-071731_Samsung Internet.gif
I know a lot of people would want Twintelle or Ribbon girl but I'm not one of those people. I would really love to have Min Min be the rep for Arms if we got anyone from that game. I do think it likely one of the dlc slots is going to be an Arms rep and I think any of them could make a great addition to the roster.

2. I Think it's time we got another Zelda Rep in here in the form of Skull Kid
SmartSelect_20181109-114729_Samsung Internet.gif

While not necessarily a character I want, I think Skull kid is the most likely Zelda Rep to be added next. However, I do realize one Issue with this pick and that's that skull kid is already an assist trophy. I'm still giving this slot to a Zelda Rep, because honestly I'll be fine with ANY new Zelda rep, but Skull kid is the only one I can think of right now.

3. I know there's going to be a mii costume, but come on this has to happen right?
20181109_121650.gif

We like, have to be getting Rex and Pyra, right? Sure they couldn't make it into the base game but why not DLC? if not, some kind of Xenoblade rep should take this slot.

4. This one is kind of out there but Perhaps Nightmare?
20181109_120325.gif

With Bandai Namco helping with ultimate, wouldn't it make sense they would try and get another rep in the game, and With Soul Calibur 6 having come out, with 2 more DLC characters to be announced for it, I have a bit of a theory that I admit is unlikely but I want it, dammit. Imagine this. Next DLC fighter is announced with nightmare completely destroying someone, and then Link comes and fights him, maybe gets a ring out. But Nightmare doesn't just yell, the smash KO effect happens at the side of the stage, and then we see game play of Nightmare destroying Link in smash. A simultaneous announcement for both games that I know deep down isn't going to happen but... please?

5.I just want this guy
20181109_123826.gif

I've wanted to see Phoenix in smash for a while, ever since Marvel VS Capcom 3 Ultimate, and he would be a nice Capcom addition to join Mega Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom