• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors DLC Help

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I haven't played Hyrule Warriors in several months and now today when I went to update the game the new DLC hasn't shown up, but the max level has gone up and other stuff has happened. How do I access the PH/ST and ALBW maps and characters?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Apparently there's a glitch and you have to go to the extas menu and tell it to receive gifts. A prompt to update will happen and after you allow the update and close out of it the characters will load.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I've got a problem too. I bought the boss DLC back when (on the original WiiU game) and now I can't buy any DLC that includes the boss DLC! I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm missing but I just can't figure this out!

Yesterday I was worried I wasn't getting Radio and Yuga but I went to DLC in menu and I opened redownload DLC and it worked. Yes, I finally decided to buy the season pass. The last packs characters were much more interesting then toon Zelda and Marin.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I've got a problem too. I bought the boss DLC back when (on the original WiiU game) and now I can't buy any DLC that includes the boss DLC! I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm missing but I just can't figure this out!
If you can't buy any DLC that includes the Boss DLC, it means you have to buy the other DLC seperately. So you should either check if you already got all the other DLC or you should check for other packs which don't have the Boss pack. Plus Boss pack is only for the wiiu and not available to Legends.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Well that's the thing, it seems ridiculous to me that I have to pay full price for each individual DLC instead of being able to get the better deal of buying them all at once.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Because I'm poor! I needed some DLC while I was waiting for the money to get the hero of Hyrule pack. And now look what happened! Dang it, thanks a lot, Big N!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom