• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DIVINE INTERVENTION

Pen

The game is on!
Without a second's delay, Hermes followed Zeus's order and flew, faster than any other, to Chicago to fetch the three who were there. His winged sandals were similar to those that Idunn wears, however Hermes has had more time to hone his skills with them, and can thus utilise them better than her. He broke his speed in the air, right above where the three gods were.

"I am glad to know of your survival and wellbeing, Thanatos: god of death, Idunn: goddess of life, and Ajax: god of war." Hermes's voice rang loudly and clearly as he spoke. "The united council requires your presence right this moment. Please do come with me." He was aware of Idunn's sandals that made travel easy for her. And he knew that Thanatos possessed a teleportation ability to places he can see or as been to before. Hermes looked to Ajax next.

"Ajax the Great, do you require a lift?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Thanatos appeared in his Office at the Council Building, quickly changing into his Council Garb. if the council required his presence then he would gladly answer their call. as he changed he let his answering machine run

• *Beep* Hey Bud, its your main Man Hades... somehow i knew i'd get the voicemail, you workhorse. need to schedule that quarterly meeting with you. you know where to fin--*Beep*

• *Beep* Brother Dear. it's been so long since we last talked. we need to get together sometime with you, me, and Hypnos. i know just the place too. call me *Beep*

• *Beep* Hey. it's Lucy. Call me Back. *Beep*

• *Beep* We're trying to reach you about your car's Extended Warranty *Beep*
Thanatos groaned at his messages. The Phone was a newer thing for him-- a blessing and a curse but necessary. he longed for a return to the Days where Hermes would just come visit or Odin would send a Raven.. Oddly the ravens never returned after leaving the messages but Thanatos enjoyed the Company. Thanatos puts his phone on silent so that the dings do not disturb the meeting, and he appears in the Council room, lighting a cigarette with Kagutsuchi's Hair

"Esteemed Council. Friends, allies, and co-workers. Thanatos has arrived"
Thanatos makes his way to a seat that was made for him. the seating of the council is kind of slap dash because of everyone's dominions overlapping. Thanatos bows to his bench mates Izanami and Hel before sitting down.

Pen

The game is on!
Hermes picked up Ajax by his armpits and flew with him to the UCG. Idunn followed behind them.

Once they arrived, Hermes put Ajax down at the gate and showed Idunn and Ajax the way to the meeting. Idunn was visibly upset as she entered the meeting room, feeling completely and utterly defeated.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Zeus looks to the Newcomers
"Thanatos! Idunn! can you give us a Status Report?"
Thanatos hangs his head
"2.4 Million Mortals fell to.. whatever that is. it was like a Titan. or maybe some kind of Jotun. an Oni? point is it can hit the Incorporeal and seems to run on Souls"
Zeus strokes his beard trying to figure out this conundrum when suddenly a screen turns on showing Asgard. An asteroid in the shape of a Massive Claymore striking the wall into nothing. the very stones scattering to the cosmos
"Well perhaps you were right Odin, this thing might have been a diversion. looks as if Surtur comes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom