• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Divine Helmets

I've been trying to get the Amiibo Divine Helmets before fighting the blights but I've been doing the time skip thing to do it faster instead of waiting each day but I'm on my 25th try and no dice, on my main profile I got them on somewhere between 2-10 tries anyone know whats going on or should I just keep trying.

that was my guess(just didn't what it to be true) I thought I might of had to defeat the blights first or something to trigger it because I got them so quick on my completed profile but that might be the case, anyway thanks back to the grind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
A quick google indicates that you have to defeat a Divine Beast to earn "epice" items from the associated Amiibo, which isn't a shocker as it seemed like it was done to all the Amiibo, the more Divine Beasts completed the better the odds on good items.

Chances are you CAN get the helms early on but the rate is low even via savescumming, so might be better to beat a Beast and try again.

{Edit} throwing this in: https://www.reddit.com/r/zelda/comments/5y3r8o/spoilers_updated_breath_of_the_wild_amiibo_item/
shows when amiibo drops become available. Yes it's outta date but it's the best i've found unfortunately.

Last edited:
that makes a lot of sense but now I guess I just got to free one beast, lame would have been cooler fighting them all with their respective helms guess I get 3 cool fights though, this was really helpful though thank you

ive heard rumors that scanning certain amiibo at certain locations can increase your odds for acquiring the amiibo gear. i dont know how true it is, but when i scanned my revali amiibo at revali's landing in rito village, i got the vah medoh divine helm on my first attempt, so it may hold some weight. i wouldn't know which locations correspond for all the divine beasts, though. i'd assume the mipha statue in zora's domain, but dunno about the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom