• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Disney's ToonTown Online

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
Disney's Toontown Online (commonly known as simply Toontown) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game created by The Walt Disney Company and billed as the first such game intended for kids and families. Designed for children as young as seven, the depth of the game's content has drawn in many older players as well. Toontown's 3D virtual world takes its theme from the colorful style and humor of classic animated cartoons, packaged into an online game experience that its authors claim is social and kid-safe. The game was rated "E" (Everyone) by the ESRB for "Cartoon Violence" and "Comic Mischief".

It's a Disney game and a kids game, but I really do love Disney cartoons. And it does seem interesting, maybe Roger Rabbit is in it?
http://toontown.go.com/

Here are some pictures:
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/499/499047/imgs_1.html

Graphics aren't too bad, pretty cartoony.
I don't know, seems somewhat interesting.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Oh yes. I know that game. My little bro, Byrne, who is also registered on Toontown really likes the game. I mean, check out his avatar and sig!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well I am going to ask him to post here soon, but since he plays on it all the time he probably thinks it is fun. I do not know your age, but Byrne is 3 years younger than me, so he is of course a little childish. I myself think that the game is not that bad.

Byrne

Waterloo
It is really fun! Even my friends mom and dad play it! It is free, but with a membership that costs 80.00 per year, you can go and do stuff outside toontown central. You can also go to cog HQs with a membership. Cogs are the robots you fight. My name in toontown is little drippy fuzzy muffin(you are sopposed to make your characters name funny)

over all, it is a great game. It is good for adults as well.

My signiture and avatar have two of the SENIOR cogs, and you get to fight them in their HQs. Below is the V.P. and he is a sellbot. to the left is the C.F.O. and he is a cashbot.

Byrne

Waterloo
yes. There are four of them. there is the vp, cfo, chief justice, and ceo. You need to do tasks to get pieces of a cog disguise of each four kinds of cogs, exept sellbot, were you need to defeat the factory forman ten times. Then you need to defeat enough of one kind of cog to get merits. after it says ready for promotion, you need to go back , and defeat the seniors defenders. after THAT you battle the big guy himself. After you defeat him 50 times, you get a key so you do not have to get merits to defeat him. You can only battle one per HQ. All of them have an attack were they jump and make a shockwave, exept for the ceo, who says fore and goes crazy, shooting golfballs.

I forgot to say you fight the vp with...... CREAM PIES!:xd:

Byrne

Waterloo
you can go to other places, but you can not enter buildings in places other than toontown central without a membership.

i like it too i play it but not often i am got all gags and i am a laff 125 my name is timmy i have maxed sellbot and cashbot working on law and bossbot

I loved that game it's so much fun you have a whole bunch of diffrent towns and the only thing that sucks about it is that in order to get everything you have to pay for it... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom