• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Disney Movies With Adult Themes *contains SPOILERS*

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
DISCLAIMER: I put *contains SPOILERS* because i talk about the plots of Disney Movies.

So, i just watched the Phineas and Ferb movie, Across the 2nd Dimension, and through-out the movie i noticed some re-occurring themes. For one, the constant theme of betrayal as Phineas and Ferb discover Perry's a secret agent and that he's been lying for 5 years to them. And when they help Dr. Doofenshirtz fix his OtherDimension-inator and then he betrays them for his other self.
Another theme in the Phineas and Ferb movie is trust and friendship. How Perry trusts Phineas enough to let go when they're hanging over lava. And how The Agency anticipated Phineas and Ferb finding Perry' lair, and that if they ever did find the lair, that would mean Perry was in grave danger and that Perry trusted his life with Phineas and Ferb. I loved how Monogram lied when he said Perry's hat was scanning Dr.D's -inators, but it was really scanning Phineas and Ferb's contraptions for the day Perry would need them. ^^

Same goes for other Disney movies. Toy Story 3 for example. The toys were put up against adult challenges, like separation, betrayal, and friendship.

So, do you think Disney does this on purpose? What do you think of the themes in Disney movies?
Post below!

So... DISCUSS!
~Zeldahuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom