• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Discussion #021: Who Invaded Romani Ranch?

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
I dont know, therefore aliens.
Anyway, I agree with the idea, They arent aliens, maybe supernatural beings, heck, maybe termina's counterpart of Poes, even though they are already there, they might have migrated.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Maybe they're Super Poes? I'm not sure. I've always thought they were aliens, because I was too lazy to think about it.

well no one knows what aliens look like so how could you not say they are aliens if you do not know what they look light maybe that's just Nintendo s version of aliens and the ball of light thats how it got to earth in stepen kings book so there appearance has nothing to do with it

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I am not trying to be rude... but if you know anything about constellations, you will realize that the star is Betelgeuse. I have no idea why it disappears though... coincidence?

No star in the sky in any Zelda game is colored or reproduced with any sort of accuracy (Save the sun, it's still A G-type main sequence). Also, at 2 Am on Day 1, the light comes down and hovers around a bit before dissipating. Also, one store had an advertisement for bomb-powered flight to the moon, so there's a little bit of a "space" element present already.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I bet they were spirits who have some reason for needing cows. Romani Ranch might be the closest place to them since Romani says they attack every year. It must be their choice of place. Also remember she says they attack around carnival time.

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I always sided with Josh Jepson on this and blamed aliens. I mean, mind probing and cow abducting are massive alien stereotypes.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think they are just aliens put in for fun, no backstory, they are just plain old aliens, that's what I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom