• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Discussion #006: Nabooru's Promise

Lilith

Hypostasis of the Archons
Well, now that this thread is revived, I'll share my input:

It was definitely sexual.

"I'll give you something great" from a woman who has most likely not seen a man in several years means she's desperate. After 7 years, she gave a comment on how she should've kept her promise, which would have meant absolutely nothing if she didn't say anything about him becoming a handsome man. She did though, and that was clearly on purpose by the developers of the game

Been reading much Freud lately?

Well, now that this thread is revived, I'll share my input:

It was definitely sexual.

"I'll give you something great" from a woman who has most likely not seen a man in several years means she's desperate. After 7 years, she gave a comment on how she should've kept her promise, which would have meant absolutely nothing if she didn't say anything about him becoming a handsome man. She did though, and that was clearly on purpose by the developers of the game

Link was a kid, you really think the promise was sexual? Is she a pedophile, no I think it was to be King. She mentions handsome, now cuz he's an adult, so may be sexual innuendos now, but not "7 yrs ago"

Sorry for bringing it back, I had to break the game out and play, been a very long time, came up to her promising and thought I'd look it up, after reading some comments, figured I'd give my own opinion. I love this game though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom