• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Disappointed There Was No Water Region?

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that Faron should have flooded early on, with maybe a few tweaks, and the first temple should have been in lake floria. Then a new area in faron is discovered. and that serves as the forest area.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I didn't realize the game lacking a water region until very recently, when I was going over the game again, just before my boss battle. I was disappointed, because although Lake Floria was kind of like a water temple, it didn't have the puzzle elements, or the big exploration, or the need to get to the temple before you started it. It was just like, you were in the forest, then it all of a sudden turns to water. Lake Floria wasn't so much of a satisfying temple either, I would definitely say that it wasn't as good as some of the other ones.

So, in short, yes, I was indeed disappointed.

I liked having water in the other games because it was fun to swim around. Like in MM I loved being a Zora and swimming around.

i was hoping that they would timeshift the WHOLE lanayru region into a water region. that'd be so cool, and it would make a lot of sense!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I wasn't disappointed. Lake Floria was the water region and swimming as Link is awesome. Then there is the flood in Faron Woods by the ****** dragon that makes you find her musical notes ;p j/k that part is fun. Then the Sand Sea- such peaceful music...

My only complaint regarding the "water area" is the elevator/wedding type music. Serenade of Water and Zora's Domain are so beautiful. Lake Floria's music- not so much. Just my opinion!

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
The so called water region in Skyward Sword was very disappointing. The task of collecting the music notes was boring and tedious and it made the excellent controls go to waste as they were only implemented in that one area.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
There ARE water areas they are just not so flushed out like in other games - the lake, the dessert sea and the ship, how much water area-like can you get?

Bigger water areas with a lot more to do would've been nice, but Im satisfied with what I got

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
There was a water region; it was just dried up.

I think the regions were perfect as they were. Besides, there was a watery area and there was a water temple (which was by far more fun than any water temples in past games).

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I didn't like the waterless part of the game. Floria Lake was cool, but it was too small and not expanded upon enough.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I really wish they had a whole region designated to water with a water dungeon similar to Water Temple, Great Bay Temple, and Lakebed Temple. The Ancient Cistern is one of my favorite dungeons in the series, I just wish they had a dungeon that was more like a water dungeon. I know most people hate dungeons like the Water Temple and Great Bay Temple, however I personally love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom