• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Direct Sequel of TP Next?

Would you like to see a sequel to twilight princess?

• Yes! Now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah but maybe later

• Don't want a TP sequel

• Total voters
As we all know, OOT MM and TP are in the same timeline, TP touches on OOT a lot and I think it hints at MM a couple times.

When Midna uses Link's shield as a mask.

Midnas eye.

and towards the end when she turns into a spider and breaks the seal surrounding Hyrule castle, when the pieces come together it looks like a giant mask.

Is it just me, or can Nintendo pull off a direct sequel to TP explaining more about the Twili (and them possibly being the tribe MM was talking about) and have Majora be the main bad guy fighting TP Link?

It'd be a great story and a well deserved "sequel" to TP and MM.

anyone else agree?

I thought there was a theory that the Majora tribe were the Dark Interlopers. I'm not sure how they can be the Twili, especially since that would suggest that the Twilight Realm is Termina, which doesn't make sense. However, I would definitely like to see some expansion on some of the plot elements in Majora's Mask. I'd like a direct sequel to Twilight Princess, but I'm not sure that trying to tie it into Majora's Mask properly would work.

Keep in mind that Four Swords Adventures takes place on the Child timeline as well, so there could be some potential for future plots in the Child timeline there.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I see what you mean and I mostly agree with you. However, I think it would be hard to show more about the Twili when at the end, Midna breaks the Twilight Mirror seperating the two worlds.

I see what you mean and I mostly agree with you. However, I think it would be hard to show more about the Twili when at the end, Midna breaks the Twilight Mirror seperating the two worlds.

True but maybe they can make something up like, while we were playing TP someone from the Twilight (maybe a new bad guy, or even Majora him/herself came thru or moved the mask through or maybe even the HMSalesman did something) something with the mask and connecting it to TP. I just want a TP sequel / more info on MM.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I think that'd be a great idea. I personally didnt like the gameplay of Majora's Mask (the 3 day thing kinda made me feel rushed) but i thought it was one of the most creative, and it's a shame that some of those elements weren't used again

H

Hylian Sheild

I honestly don't have too much of a preference, but some kind of TP sequel is what i am thinking. as long as the game is good, I don't mind where it is on the timeline

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I would love for Twilight Princess Link to feature in another game and would enjoy a sequel to Twilight Princess, but it would be hard to pull off.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Oh no. Please no. Twilight Princess is the worst Zelda game in my opinion. It does not deserve a sequel. I'd much prefer it if the next Zelda game was entirely new, full of new challenges, new puzzles, new dungeons, new items, new characters, and a new story. Something totally fresh, something that doesn't grab so many puzzle mechanics from previous games like Skyward Sword did. I want to see the next Zelda game go somewhere that the series has never been before. There aren't many of those places left, but I'm sure Nintendo will figure something out.

Most of all I don't want it to disappoint me the way Skyward Sword did. Skyward Sword was Twilight Princess 2.0, and that was so very disappointing. But it was still a wonderful game. Unlike Twilight Princess, which was just an all-around failure. I don't want to see the next Zelda game disappoint me. And I especially don't want it to be a sequel to Twilight Princess.

ZeldaTheories

Zelda Theories
It would be awesome if that happened, but in my opinion , what makes Majoras Mask my Favorite is it's secrets so if any of them got revealed it would ruin it... This is only my opinion so feel free to agree or not!

I am actually working on a theory just about that! It's called Giant's theory, it will be out in a While!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I think it would be cool to have a sequel to show what happened to Link after he left Ordon at the end. It'd be a lot like Majora's Mask to Ocarina of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom