• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Dimitri Vs Moosh Vs Ricky

Dimitry Vs Moosh Vs Ricky

• Dimitry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ricky

• Your mom

• Total voters

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
In The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons there are 3 animal companions that aid Link on his quest. Dimitri the Dodongo who can swim through currents and up waterfalls; Moosh a flying bear that can hover across pitfalls and large gaps; Ricky the kangaroo that helps you jump onto high ledges.

I personally like Moosh the most. His design is pretty funny. He is a flying fat blue bear. I just find it really amusing. I also prefer hovering over gaps more than swimming or jumping onto high ledges. Dimitri is a close second because I find his design really cool. I really don't like Ricky though. I don't hate him. He his just the least unique out of the three.

Which one is your favorite out of the 3?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I always picked the animal that did stuff that I couldn't do. Naturally I went with Dimitri and I don't regret it. He's my favorite animal and I always pick him if I remember to. Dimitri can swim while I cannot (well, I learned how to swim last year but it's actually beginner shizzle). Dimitri can brave a waterfall but I honestly would be scared to.

I don't dislike Ricky. But I can jump up tall things. I'm part black after all. Ricky wasn't a symbol of the things I couldn't do.

Now Moosh. I hate Moosh really. His design reminds me of things I'd rather not talk about. I didn't like what little text he provided. And furthermore, he defies physics like no other. Such tiny wings get a fat bear around? No. Sorry but no. That's not even remotely legit. I may not be able to fly around, but I am not able to defy physics and that's simply impossible. I hate you Moosh. :cry:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Moosh is the love of my life. I always get Moosh's flute and I'd be terribly disappointed if I accidentally didn't get it in Seasons (I don't know if you can get other flutes in Ages but w/e).

I don't have anything against Ricky or Dimitri but neither of them are nearly as cute useful as Moosh.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I was actually just going to make this thread! Darn it Pancake. ;)
I like Ricky. Bro has boxing gloves. :ricky:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I unintentionally chose Dimitri's flute in Oracle of Seasons, and it wasn't too poor a choice in all actuality. He's proven himself to be pretty useful when it comes to maneuvering obstacles and devouring enemies. I don't necessarily regret my choice, but I kind of wanted to start off my experience with Moosh. Oh well, there's always Oracle of Ages!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Dude Ricky is awesome.

In all honesty he's probably the most useless out of the three....

But come on who doesn't want to ride in the pouch of a kangaroo with boxing gloves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom