• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dimension hopping RP

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Vari reaches into his/her bag and pulls out an odd device. "The reading seems to be coming from around 94 degrees."

NintendoCN

Team Captain
The group arrives at a structure, most likely a monolith. Vari stops and looks closely at the device in his/her hand."The anomaly is this... Monolith? That is what this device says."

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
What are you talking about? I am afraid I do not understand such language as that which you happen to be using

NintendoCN

Team Captain
"What I mean is," Vari explained, "Either this monolith is the cause of the anomaly, or it's interfering with the device. Regardless of which, we need to destroy it."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Willdu eventually shook his head, "I have no readings. I honestly have no idea what this thing is. Whatever it runs on has no analogous energy on my home plane."

NintendoCN

Team Captain
"Well, anyone want to do the honors?" Vari Asked, "I don't have the strength nor the magic to get rid of this."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Willdu nodded, "I'll take care of it," his hand shot out towards the monolith, his fingers crackling with electricity, as a massive lightning bolt shot into the structure. The others around him felt their hair stand up on end, and even once it was gone the air around them still felt charge. Willdu's ears popped, and as he turned back to look at the group again, his eyes had turned a milky white, as full of electricity as his fingers were, "Hope that did the trick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom