• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DIGIMON: Mythos

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Thank you thank you!!!" Bakuu said. He turned into energy and went into Rao's D-Myth. "Hey! Hey!" Apollo said running over. "I found... A place...!"

You are now reading a Digimon Mythos...

Diana has now unlocked Lekismon, and Rao has gained a new digimon, Bakuu a Tapirmon. What fate will meet them next...?

[video=youtube;87zS6Z4zlmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zS6Z4zlmw[/video]

Episode 3: Roaring and Flying in the Sky!

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"Where? And is it big enough for us to share it like you said?" Lekismon was waiting for him to realize that she had digivolved.

((Diana is still Lekismon right now.))

Mors

~Death~
(( Hey, sorry I was gone for a few two days. What's happened so far? ))

Elementic

((It's summer vacation, Rao and Diana just battled, they got a new addition to their army, and now Diana can digivolve to Lekismon. Oh, and Apollo found a place for a base, maybe big enough for Diana and him to share.))

Mors

~Death~
(( About how much time as passed since the RP started? And where exactly are you guys right now? Thank you for answering my questions I just want to make sure I get stuff right in my next post. C: ))

Mors

~Death~
(( Okay, thanks for your help. ))

Satu and Salamon had slwoly gotten use to being partners over the past few days. They hadn't even run into Diana or Apollo, for which Minerva was greatful. Since the day was nice the two were out in the park, walking about with Minerva pretending to be nothing more than a dog.

At one point Minerve tensed. Satu looked town and whispered. "What's wrong?" Minerve glanced up. "I think the others are near by. In the woods..." "We should go to them, maybe they've called down since we met a few days ago." Minerva laughed. "I doubt that. But... it would be nice to see how they were. Just keep your wits about you." The two ventured deeper into the woods.

Mors

~Death~
"Already at your champion level..." Minerva shook her head. "You've been working hard I take it." She keeps her distence, ready for just about anything.

Elementic

"Yeah..." She looked up at Rao. "And Rao-chan somehow used her D-Myth to summon her own weapon...oh, and we got a new addition to our army. A lot has happened today..." She then de-digivolved to Lunamon and sighed. "That takes out a lot of energy-I'm exhausted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom