• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DIGIMON: Mythos

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Bakuu didn't listen, he kept on eating the memories. "You asked for it, and I don't go back on it."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
You think I asked for it? I just wanted someone to vent out my problems to-not to forget them. Rao's expression turned angry as she finally spoke. "I won't forget. I don't want to forget anything, especially the wonderful friends I have. Forgetting your problems and not doing anything about them is the wrong thing to do." With the strength she had, she pulled up her arm and tried to push Bakuu away. "You have to face your problems head on. Otherwise, when you forget them, they may take you by surprise when you are most vunerable."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"I have eaten enough... Heh heh... ARGH!!!!" He was engulfed in mist. "Yes! This power! It's burning me up!!! Bakumon, SHINkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boarmon!"

Elementic

Rao glared at him. "So, do you always do this? Take advantage of other's problems to give yourself power? THAT'S SICK!!!" Lunamon ran in front of her. "I won't let you harm Rao-chan!"

((Should Lunamon do what Bakuu just did now? And, if you don't mind, in my posts, I'll be using english terms.))

Elementic

Lunamon then started to glow. I won't let her get hurt...

"Lunamon digivolve to...Lekismon!"

The archer bunny digimon stood in front of a surprised and amazed Rao. "Stay away from her, or you'll have to pay the price!"

Elementic

Lekismon got out one of her arrows and, holding it in place with the purple tentacles (i always thought that the ones going in front of her were tentacles) on her back, pulled it back. "Tear Arrow!" She then fired it at Bakuu.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
It hits Boarmon. "Rugh!" It yells as it takes the damage, it charges up and runs forward to Lekismon.

Elementic

Lekismon dodged, but Rao couldn't move. When Boarmon was about to hit her, a lavender light blinked once on her D-Myth.

A purple naginata with a blade made of moonstone then appeared in her hands. On instinct, she slashed the blade towards Boarmon.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Aaahhh!" It moaned as it burned up. Bakuu was left behind. "Uhh... Ah! Please have mercy on me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom