• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DIGIMON: Mythos

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Okay.))
Koh and Apollomon got out of the house. "So, now that we are partnered, where is our base going to be!?" Apollo asked. "What'ya mean by that?" "Your Base, you energize an area with your D-Myth, and then your army can stay there." "Oh..."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Apollo waved good bye to Diana, as he started running off, then taking leaps onto houses on so.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Lunamon sat in a tree, resting and thinking. Rao's life is really bad right now...her parents barely come home to see her...and they aren't coming today at all...like they said in the letter...

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
A mist appeared above Rao, and a tapir like digimon floated down. "Greetings Rao... I'm Bakuu, I can help you."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Sure... Ypu may open to Bakuu. Let all your feelings fall out..." He said as a mist covered them.

Elementic

Rao frowned. "My parents are never home. They leave me dinner, and I see them at times, but they never stay for long because of work...until Diana came along, I was always alone...I didn't have many friends..." She took out a photo. "The ones I had only became my friend so they could take advantage of me...except for two..."

The photo showed a young Rao, along with a young girl and a young boy. Both of the other children looked around her age back then. "I don't see those two much anymore...but we still keep in touch...they're still there for me..."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Well there is only one thing to do..." Bakuu said putting his hand on her forehead. Purple energy started pouring from her forehead, and went across Bakuu's arm, up to his mouth. He was eating her memories.

Elementic

Rao froze. It's not like I want to forget...I'm used to this...And besides... She clutched the photo tighter. These are my best friends...I wouldn't forget about them no matter what anyone did...

Lunamon then ran through the mist. "Rao!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom