• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DIGIMON: Mythos

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Dinohyumon is overwhelmed by the attacks, and regenerates into a Choromon. "I didn't mean to hurt you! Honest, It was just programing!" it said.

You are now reading a Digimon Mythos...

The Olympians...They have fouind themselves on a new world, the Human World. Now Apollo, Mercury, Minerva, and Diana have made partners. But will they team up, or become enemies...?

[video=youtube;87zS6Z4zlmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=87zS6Z4zlmw[/video]

Episode 4: That nimble warrior who dances n the moonlight !

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Rao sighed, and looked at Lunamon. "I guess...we'll believe you." Rao looked at Choromon and smiled. "Just don't do anything bad again, and be careful, ok?" She had a calm voice.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Okay! Thanks for forgiving me!" Choromon said turning to Apollo. "Heh... Ou... Now that I'm out of Vulcanus' VEngence. Could I join your group?" "Sure! Need as many men as I can get!"

((G2G2School!)

Mors

~Death~
Minerva and Satu arived at the scene panting. Minerva tensed when she saw both Diana and Apollo standing alongside their partners. "So, you've found partners as well." Salamon said tensing up, barring her teeth.

Elementic

Lunamon frowned as her Gato Claws vanished. "I don't really want to fight anymore right now, Minerva..." She seemed a tiny bit paler than normal. The pink parts of her anyway.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Diana!" Apollo said holding her by the shoulders. "You shouldn't wear your self out. Human, make sure she gets better." He says to Rao.

Elementic

Rao nodded. "My name is Rao." She picked up Lunamon on her back. "We're heading home now." Lunamon waved goodbye as the two headed to Rao's house (not the shack).

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Okay! Take care Diana!"

((I felt this was appropriate to paste sense it was the original, just found it on youtube. [video=youtube;1Ra1EAbAwnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ra1EAbAwnQ[/video]

Elementic

((NOSTALGIA!))

Soon, they got home, and Rao noticed that her parents had left dinner on the table. Like usual... She picked up the plate and went up to her room, Lunamon following.

"Rao, why were your parents not home?"

A bit later, Rao had explained it to Lunamon. "I see..." Rao held out a bit of food to Lunamon, who gladly snatched it and gobbled it. She chuckled at the digimon.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Incase you didn't know, that was one of the best fandubs of the original jap theme.))

Mors

~Death~
Salamon sighed. "Very well. But, we will meet again. Come one." Satu followed Minerva back into the woods. "We can go to my house." Satu said. Minerva nodded and headed off with her.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
(Time Skip!!!)
Koh woke up at 6:03. It was saturday, so he didn't have to worry about getting to school. The moment he got out of bed, Apollo came out from under his bed. 'Hey there!" "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOn't... DO that!" Koh ordered. "Okay, okay!"

Last edited:

Elementic

((HUUUUUUUGE time skip, huh? lol))

Rao was already up, staring out the window. Lunamon walked over. "Hey." Rao was silent. "Earth to Ra-Ra..." Lunamon had gotten into the habit of calling her that when they were alone.

"RAO TERIYOA!"

Rao shot her head over to look at Lunamon. "Hmm?" "Something wrong?" Rao was silent again, and then Lunamon realizedwhat day it was. "Oh..." Rao sighed. "I'm going out for a bit. How about you take a walk around town." "Ok..." The two left the house, and Rao walked towards the forest, while Lunamon decided to (sneakly so no regular people saw her) walk in the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom