• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Digimon Mythos SU

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
You are now reading a Digimon Mythos...

The Digital World... Is a world composed of data. Inhabited by beings known as Digimon. In the Era of Peace, it was ruled by the Olympus Twelve. The ruled the Era of Peace with a power known as the Olympus Core... But Peace did not last... Jupitamon attacked the others, in-order to achieve their fragments of the Core. Soon all the Olympus where fighting. The fought hard, until the opened a portal, which sucked them into the human world. Now weakened into Rookies, they join with human partners, to regain there powers. And fight...

Name:
D-Myth Color:
Biography:
Olympus:

There are 9 places available. Here is the list of rookies to choose.
Coronamon- Fierce.Deity
Lunamon-
Betamon-
Biyomon-
Floramon-
Haguramon-
Gabumon-
Elecmon-
Salamon-

Here's my sheet.

Name: Koh Nogami
Appearance: Koh from Digimon Dawn and Dusk
Personality: Fun loving, and kind hearted.
D-Myth Color: Red
Biography: An aspiring guitarist, but quit after his hand was injured some time in the past, causing him to loss some of the motor-skills in his hand.
Olympus: Coronamon

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
OOh! Is this based on the one I made a while back? GEE, I WONDER WHICH ONE I'LL PICK!

Name: Rao Teriyoa

Appearance: here

Personality: Rao, for her age, is very outgoing. She had a bubbly personality, but that doesn't mean she isn't strong. Let's...just..say that you don't want to make Rao angry. She will DESTROY you...ok, kidding. Rao also loved to play the piano when she has to calm down.

D-Myth Color: Light Pink (IT'S A HAPPY COLOR! =D)

Biography: Rao was very shy when she was young. She really only felt comfortable around people she knew well. Eventually, she opened up more. Around that time is when she learned to play the piano.

Olympus: Lunamon

Mors

~Death~
Sound's very interesting. I look forwards to seeing where this goes. C:

Name: Satu Matsumiya

Appearance: Long black hair tied up in a bun, soft black eyes, about four foot eight inches tall. She usually wears green kneel length dresses with white cotton stockings and matching green dress shoes.

Personality: Often shy when she first meets people, but once she get to know someone she is very open with them.

D-Myth Color: Jasper Green

Biography: She's a somewhat spoiled child who is use to getting what she wants. She has a stuff rabbit which she carries around with herself often.

Olympus: Salamon

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Accepted. Actually, it's not based on your RP Elementic. It's an idea I have had for a LONG time,

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Yeah, I gave you a link, and besides, our characters aren't meant to know anything 'bout Digies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom