• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Difficulty Settings

There is a big debate about if the modern Zelda games are easy or hard. Well what I think would help to all the different Zelda gamer's, would be a difficulty setting. Before you start you adventure, you could chose how hard the game is going to be, Easy-for beginners, Medium- For basic Zelda gamer's, or Hard- For the Zelda pros. And when you choose these options, it will make the enemies take different damages for the the different settings. For example Easy could have the basic monsters would only take a quarter of a heart away, and takes less hits to defeat, but with the hard settings, they could have the basic monsters take a whole heart away, and you have to hit it a lot more to take it out. This would help solve peoples problems with difficulty in the series. Also depending on what setting you did, they could give you more hints on what to do, or less. What do you think about this idea?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't want just basic damage ratios being altered. SS' Hero Mode did that and didn't make the game an inch harder because the enemies still couldn't touch me bar when I made the mistake. I want enemy AI to be made smarter/dumbed down, I want their movement speeds to be amplified, the health they have better, and new enemies in old areas from the VERY BEGINNING.

In short, I want 4D Mode. :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I would like difficulty settings in a Zelda game, but you don't need them if the game eases in the difficulty like classic Zelda games did. At the beginning enemies should easy and puzzles shouldn't be too hard, but as you progress through the game, enemies get harder and puzzles take more thought to figure out.

Maybe they could bring back colored enemies like the first games had, where different colors meant that they had more health and dealt more damage,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom