• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Difficult Controls?

you found this hard!?! i found the controls really easy. it worked much smoother than say, minish cap. all and all i like the touch controls way better and hope nintendo sticks with them for all eternity.

Yeah, the controls were pretty hard at first to swing, I always found it difficult to roll too :S But i got the hang of it eventually.

I remember one of the skeletons in the game saying something like "I wish there was button control!" so there may be that option in Spirit Tracks. Not likely, but still.

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
I didn't find them hard at all. i knew i have to move link by via stylus like in another ds game such as ninja reflex so really it got use to it because i've had it for 2 years by xmas.

N

No_Comment

I don't see how you could call it hard. I found it really easy, except for drawing the hourglass, that could be pretty hard.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

I just started playing PH a day or so ago too. I actually think the controls are great. It takes control of the touchscreen very well. Now, I don't have/play many Zelda games, but these controls are definitely easy to use and remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom