• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Differences between the Collectors Edition guides for TP Wii and TPHD

Twilight Princess Wii
  • Brown cover
  • 448 pages
  • Gold Triforce image on the back of the book
  • Comes with cloth map.
  • Is the same height but slightly wider than the TPHD guide. Ie each page has more area to put information on it cause of the larger book size.
  • Gold page edging

Twilight Princess HD
  • Black Cover
  • 448 pages (Roughly 7 pages is taken up by the Cave of Shadows. This means there is 7 less pages for the main game as compared to the TP Wii guide.
  • Gold Triforce image on the front of the book.
  • Comes with cloth map.
  • Is the same height but slightly less wide than the TPHD guide. Ie each page has less area to put information on it cause of the larger book size. Add in the 7 less pages for main game guide as mentioned above and you can see that the TPHD guide either says the same things more consisely or there is just less game information in this guide.
  • Gold page edging.
It seems I own the revised version of the TP Wii guide. It seems the original version of the guide was only 432 pages. Someone can correct me if I am wrong but that's what I read.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom