• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did your taste change during the years?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Did your taste for music, movies and/or games change during the years and what was the cause? Simply by growing up or maybe because of social media or other reasons?
My musical taste for rock came after I grew up. I started to lose interest in the music I loved then. Right now I start to like horror movies a lot. I used to be afraid of it but thanks to Supernatural and Grimm this changed. Now what's your story?

Nothing has really changed with me.

I've always liked Zelda and dark stuff and I still like Zelda and dark stuff.

I've always liked trance music and horror movies and Digimon and Nintendo and still do.

I've always liked kinky stuff, too and still do ;)

There's nothing I can think of where my tastes have radically changed.

I guess that makes me kind of boring.

iDarkLink

Sage of the Dark World
Holy cow, it's really been years since I've been here

Nearly seven years later, and I'd say I'm pretty much the same, but with more diversity in content I enjoy

I expanded to enjoying Dark Souls, FPS games (even more), and a more visual novel stuff

Music's more of the same, classic rock and videogame OSTs

I'm still insanely into Zelda, and I'm even working on finishing my physical games collection, starting with nabbing an authentic cart of The Minish Cap

Seeing some old names like "A Link in Time", and even"Spirit" here, is bringing back some good (and old) memories here!

Don't think my tastes have changed, I still like most of the same stuff as before but my horizons have been broadened.

I'm more open minded to different genres which allows for more opportunities to enjoy different things.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Well, I started off not liking country.

Nowadays, I don't mind classic country like Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Tony Rice, or Willie Nelson.

As far as games, my tastes were pretty broad, and only broadened since becoming a PC gamer primarily.

For movies and TV shows, I kinda just give them a go and see what happens. If I like it, I keep watching. If I don't, I drop the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom