• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Did your most wanted character ever make it in?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
Still no and I am getting a bit annoyed.

Othe RPG series have been honoured in Smash; Xenoblade, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest... but no Tales!

Even with Bandai Namco lending a helping hand (who own Tales) there's still no Tales rep.

Meeeeeh

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Oh yeah, with Banjo coming to smash with Joker already there, and The DQ hero on his way, we have a trifectas of my wants... I can think of two more to add, but they are unlikely.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
The character I want in hasn't made it in either.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Still no and I am getting a bit annoyed.

Othe RPG series have been honoured in Smash; Xenoblade, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest... but no Tales!

Even with Bandai Namco lending a helping hand (who own Tales) there's still no Tales rep.

Meeeeeh
c42.jpg

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the three characters I want most in smash are The Knight,
Phoenix Wright,
or Scribblenaut Maxwell
with default Scribblenaut as an alternate skin

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok this is a really out there prediction but I have been thinking about this recently.

Bandai helped with the development of the game. I think it would make more sense to have a Tekken rep as a dlc but what if it was a Dark Souls rep. What if they added Solaire in Smash. That would be insane and I really want it to happen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom