• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Did your most wanted character ever make it in?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Not just for Ultimate but starting from any previous smash game, when a new one was coming out, did a character that you wanted the most ever make it in?
There wasn't a character I was ever too fixated on wanting for smash until smash 4 removed Snake. Yeah so my most wanted character for smash was one that was already in before. When the smash fighter ballot came, rather than think about a character who's never been in before, I just wanted Snake back more than anyone. And needless to say I got what I wanted. So did you guys end up getting who you wanted?

latest

Did I get who I wanted?

No, no I did not.

Mido

Version 1
Strangely, I did (sort of). While Conker was my long-shot hope for SSB4, I was one of the people who requested Lloyd Irving who made it in as a costume for the Miis. As far as Ultimate is concerned, the only character I'm hoping to see is Phoenix Wright, but I otherwise can roll with the punches (for whatever reason Joker's addition leads me to think Wright's chances have fallen a bit, but I digress). If Lloyd counts, I'll stick with a yes answer.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
We haven’t really had a new Zelda rep since melee, yeah technically toon link was introduced in brawl, but he was just a reskin of young link, who was already a clone of link. I think the perfect new rep would be a new enemy, or somebody to represent the toon games better (I main toon link and I will admit he doesn’t do it very well). For the enemy skull kid would be the obvious choice, but vaati is also pretty prominent in the series.
And for the toon rep I would love tetra. I know it’s probably not gonna happen but I can hope.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The only reason I was interested in Melee is because Ganondorf was in it. So if that counts. Then yes. I was however unaware the series even existed before I found that though.

Apart from him I have not had Shrek, Zant or Ghirahim enter as fighters so I have had nobody I actually wanted comimg and joining the fight.

thePlinko

ZD Legend
The only reason I was interested in Melee is because Ganondorf was in it. So if that counts. Then yes. I was however unaware the series even existed before I found that though.

Apart from him I have not had Shrek, Zant or Ghirahim enter as fighters so I have had nobody I actually wanted comimg and joining the fight.

I think Ghirahim would be cool, the only problem is that he’s only in the one game at least skull kid is in three games, and I think majoras mask is a bit more recognizable. I think you know my stance on Zant however.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think Ghirahim would be cool, the only problem is that he’s only in the one game at least skull kid is in three games, and I think majoras mask is a bit more recognizable. I think you know my stance on Zant however.
Ghirahim is in Hyrule Warriors as well. So that's two games. Skull kid would be a good one though. I just prefer Ghirahim and his fabulousness.

thePlinko

ZD Legend
Ghirahim is in Hyrule Warriors as well. So that's two games. Skull kid would be a good one though. I just prefer Ghirahim and his fabulousness.

Oh yes I love ghirahim as well, definitely an underrated character. I wouldn’t count HW though, as that games not canon or anywhere near as popular or well known as the main series games. Besides, skull kid is in there too.

Reactions: Dio

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I started with Brawl. The character I wanted the most would be the Happy Mask Salesman, and to this day he has never been more than a spirit in Ultimate and a sticker in Brawl. However, looking back now, I'm not sure what his moveset would have been, so I'm no longer interested as much. In fact, most of the characters that I would still like to see just wouldn't work as fighters.

Quin

Disaster Master
Yes, the characters that I really wanted are in. there are still some minor characters that I wanted to see, but now that my man Ridley is finally in I really don't care anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom