• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Use the Skyward Strike?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
During my first playthrough, not so much. However, like MiniMouse, I've spent more time experimenting with it in subsequent playthroughs. Definitely resulted in some awkward enemy encounters. xP

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I used it pretty often enough since I like fighting at range in video games(rifles, bows, things like that). It wasn't necessary for me to use it and in fact I would've beaten many enemies faster than I did had I used the normal slashes (plateau of power for Strike goes up as you level up the sword), but hey I did have my share of fun.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
The first time through, I didn't use it that often. Now I'm using it all the time.

Actually, as to Demise, it's not necessary to use the Skyward Strike against him. It's just so unbelievably hard that almost everyone I know has had to use the Skyward Strike. It didn't even occur to me at first to use it against Demise, so instead of simply cancelling out his electric sword like I guess you were supposed to do, I had to go on the extreme defense, blocking his attacks so that I wouldn't get knocked back and jumping out of the way of the electric shocks, then running up and slashing away at him in the precious seconds before he charged up his sword again. Extremely difficult, and even with 18 hearts, 3 fully-upgraded health potions and an invincibility potion I still died 4 times before I finally eked out a victory with only like 4 hearts left. Hardest end boss of my life.

Ninja YoungLink

The Awesome One
I used it pretty often enough since I like fighting at range in video games(rifles, bows, things like that). It wasn't necessary for me to use it and in fact I would've beaten many enemies faster than I did had I used the normal slashes (plateau of power for Strike goes up as you level up the sword), but hey I did have my share of fun.
This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom