• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Use the Magic Armor?

Did you use TP's Magic Armor

• Used it 24/7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I used it sometimes

• Got it for 100%, but didn't use it

• Didn't get it

• What? There's Magic Armor in TP?

• Total voters
L

Lord_Vaati783

i only used it in the cave of ordeals when i didnt want to lose health and used it to kill ganon because i can keep on during the ending credits... =D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I only used it to get rid off some rupees when I entered a Dungeon. I wanted to open all chests hidden in the dungeons without the But it won't fit your wallet message :lol: It is pretty cool but you got to use it at the right moment

J

JoseMojo

The moment it said it needed rupees to work the greedy part of me completely and utterly REFUSED to even buy that thing, But I HAD to get it for the 100%.
I literally never even considered about using it, theyre my hard earned rupees why should I just waste them like that?!

I saw it in the store on the game, thought about it and got a second opinion from Zelda Dungeon's walkthrough and I didn't even get it. I found it unuseful and plus I never got much rupees, only when I needed them so I didn't see a point in buying it.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i got it because it we available but i never used it, just like Nayru's Love in OoT and the Magic Armour in WW

I have an action replay and i use the magic armour 24/7 in tp because it looks cool and no rupees is no longer a problem for me.

I think I only wore it twice... once to see how it looked and then once later on to show my mom how it looked. But I took it off quickly because I was losing rupees! XD

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
The only times I actually used it where during the cave of ordeals and the final boss battle. You didn't really need it, just a lot of potions. The magic armor is great, until it drains your wallet.

Nicholas

The legend of nick
Uhhhh......

I found it to be anoying as well if im gonna blow my rup:Pees I want some in return.

Pay me for the door repair D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom