• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Use the Magic Armor?

Did you use TP's Magic Armor

• Used it 24/7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I used it sometimes

• Got it for 100%, but didn't use it

• Didn't get it

• What? There's Magic Armor in TP?

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I was kind of wondering if anyone used the Magic Armor from TP. It seemed annoying to me, because of its draining money system, but did you find it annoying?

E

Epic mask dude

No.......i used it all the time.....because i found a neat overflowing wallet glitch. YOU NEVER RUN OUT OF RUPEES!!!!

Ice Sage

these are words
I only used it in the cave of ordeals. Any other time I could get through without having to use extra defense. I just got it, and let it gather dust.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I used it during the final boss battle, it completely matches Princess Zelda's dress and makes Link look like a true Hero of Hyrule.
I absolutely loved the colors of the Magic Armor, greatly contrasted with the overworld and in my opinion make the game seem more epic. If only we could wear it like normal clothes but without invincibility or slowing of movement, I would appreciate them more. I hated to lose a lot of money for being invinci, and I hated going slower than a snail without all of my money DX

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I used it only during a couple of harder battles in the Cave of Ordeals, but I ended up taking it off because it was consuming too many rupees and unbearably slow for me, so I went for the quicker self.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I used it sometimes, but I didn't use it a lot because it drained my rupees. It would be better if there was a magic meter bar and it just drained that instead.

Last edited:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Only used it at the last level of the Cave of Ordeals with the Darks Nuts but all the other times it was just a waste of rupees. At the same time it took tons of rupees to fix the bridge then to bring Malo Mart to Castle town and then after all that money down the drain another five hundred just do get the armor. And when you get it to use it you must find even more rupees :(
Overall it's a drain on rupees and should only be used when you have tons of rupees and need it.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I didn't use it once in the actual adventure, but when I got bored I used 'Ocarina' codes on the game

- Infinite Rupees
- No rupee sound

Then I just ran around Hyrule Field slashing enemies. It was pointless but awesome!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I didn't know how to get it... >_< But when I 100% it in my quest to get 100% on all the games I own (read my blog for more info! :D) I'll obviously get it.

I thought that the fact it used Rupees to function was good - normally in Zelda games close to the end you'd just have a lot of money but nothing to use it for. you'd just have a full wallet but at least the Magic Armor used some of it. (Though I used it mostly in Cave of Ordeals...)

It looked awesome, I also used it during the cutscenes.

I bought it once, because I thought it would only drain your Rupees when you got hit. Turned out I was wrong.
I donated hundreds of Rupees for an item that's completely worthless:(

I got it before I realized what a waste of time it actually was . . . but at least you can tell people you got it xD
It looked awesome, I also used it during the cutscenes.
Never thought of it, but that's actually a great idea ! I feel like going to try that now xD

C

Crashcourse09

The only time I really used it was in the cave of ordeals, made the whole thing a lot easier.

The poll is lacking one option: "Got it, but didn't use it". I even forgot it was there for the later parts of the game!

The curent option is exlusively targeted at 100% runs, and thus doesn't include all cases.

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I only used it to get to the bottom of the Cave of Ordeals. Other than goofing off with it, I never really use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom