• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Did you trust Sidon?

MW7

I trusted him, but I wish I didn't. The path he leads you on to Zora's Domain led to my most deaths on my first playthrough because of enemies with shock arrows. The next time I played through the game, I went to the Ritos first and then went over the back cliff to Zora's Domain.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I trusted him, but I wish I didn't. The path he leads you on to Zora's Domain led to my most deaths on my first playthrough because of enemies with shock arrows. The next time I played through the game, I went to the Ritos first and then went over the back cliff to Zora's Domain.
I had already known ahead of time that the path to Zora's Domain was fairly punishing if you followed the intended path. So instead of talking to Sidon near the shrine where the river begins, I climbed over the nearby mountains and met him on the bridge where the moblin sneaks up behind you. Saved me a headache of having to dodge archers with shock arrows in the rain. Only later did I learn that shock arrows do bonus damage when used in the rain.

Reactions: MW7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom