• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Think Link's Name Was Zelda?

Did You Think Link's Name Was Zelda?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When i was younger we had legend of Zelda 1 and 2. Since the second one was called adventures of Link, I always knew his name was link. I correct the silly people who think that Link is Zelda. It has always seemed straightforward to me.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I didn't know Link's name until I was like 6, but I definitely knew that his name wasn't Zelda, because my first game was A Link to the Past. Zelda outright states her name right off the bat.

When I was about 5 years old and I watched my older brothers play OoT and for probably a month of watching and playing I thought Link's name was Zelda even after all of the times my brother's corrected me. Zelda just felt right because he was doing all of the work in the game so I thought he deserved to be in the title.

Considering the fact that I have an aunt named Zelda, I definitely never thought it was Link's name at all... although I remember that some of my friends couldn't seem to get it straight as to which character was which, even after beating some of the games. :P

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
No. I did not think that Link was Zelda. And I always get pissed off when people call Link Zelda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom