• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Think Link's Name Was Zelda?

Did You Think Link's Name Was Zelda?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I did during the original LoZ. To be fair, I was very young and games those days had no story and there was no internet. So you would hear from friends that Zelda was the princess not the main character.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
When I was four, I had the collector's edition and played Oot. I only thought Link was Zelda because it was called The Legend of Zelda(not Link). I knew it was Link not Zelda after getting Super Smash Bros. Melee at 5 or 6.

A

Anon

Yeah, back when I first played held a Zelda game I thought Link's name was Zelda (I was young and ignorant). I was relieved when I found out his name was Link not Zelda, because I didn't think the name suited him.

When I was very little and I was playing Ocarina of Time, I always thought Link was called Zelda, untill my dad pointed it out :P

when I was like five years old, then I realized zelda was the princess when I started playing.
LOL.
I then proceeded to start over.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Super Smash Brothers 1.
He was Link not Zelda. My friends played the games and thought he was Zelda, then realized their mistake. It does get annoying, and I would guess that previous remark would be a mere euphemism for Zelda Williams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom