• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Did You Really Find the Water Temple As Hard As People Say?

I found the Water Temple to be challenging when I first played OOT because of all the little things you had to do. Was it as hard as people say? I would answer no but it did take me longer than normal for sure. Actually, I think the Fire Temple gave me the most issues my first time round because it was so huge!

But no, I didn't find the water temple as hard as they say.

Toboe

Melody Malone
There were so many keys and it was like a maze, when I found the map that really helped, it took a long time to go through that for me, but then I not very good at Zelda games I've only beaten two. So yes it was as hard as people say.

I didn't have a ton of trouble, though I got lost for awhile when I skipped the key that is in the bottom of the center tower. That they give you a hint about when you raise the water level in there.

M

MMLink

I actaully beat it easily and without dying or getting lost... i gusse i'm just lucky but it still is the most confusing dungeon in terms of what the hell to do.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
It took me some time to figure out how to find all keys and the problem had to do with leveling the water. But it wasn´t much more difficult than other temples I think (I believe I had more problems with the creepy Well :lol:). And it never got boring. It´s probably the best temple in the entire game with an epic mini-boss and interesting tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom