• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Did You Really Find the Water Temple As Hard As People Say?

I beat it on Master Quest the other day and it wasn't that much harder, or at least not as much as I thought it would be.

i still get lost in that temple but ive gotten better since i was a little kid.... to this day its the only temple that ever gave me any real trouble..... and the only temple where i have loved the mini-boss ^_^

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
To this day, after at least 30 play throughs, I need a walkthrough (only for a few parts).
I've gotten the wrong keys a few times (namely, the first time :( ), and had to start over, and because of a fear I have of making the same mistake, I use a walkthrough to confirm my trajectory through the dungeon.

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
when i first played it i had SO much trouble getting through it, but now that i re-played the game, it was alot easier. Mainly because of me already knowing where to go. :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The water temple is easy compared to the forest temple and the fire temple, but tht's just my opinion. Maybe I'm just really good at Zelda, but I doubt that :D

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
The only reason I thought it was hard because every time I started again I forgot what I did so I got lost. That made it very hard for me. Because it was kind of long, I forgot where rooms were. It took me awhile to beat.

I just think there's a major difference between difficult and annoying. The latter of which was Water temple.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Really annoying, especially when you miss a key...

I think I missed one of the keys, but I'm not sure. The Water level is at its hhighest, but, there's still a locked door, and I don't have any keys.

T

tetra929

it took me a really long time to finish the temple because of the boots and not knowing where to go then when i finally figured where to go it turns out i need a key and take hours looking for it. i just suck. but something i started doing to help me out on finishing faster was to use farores wind on a room where i need a key to go on and then go look for the key then warp back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom