• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Did You Play Four Swords?

Have you played Four Swords?

• I have played never play the game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've played a little once or twice.

• I've gotten partways through the game.

• I have completed the game.

• Total voters

Ice Sage

these are words
I've been wondering how many people actuall got to play the game so I started this poll. I myself, have played it on the Gameboy.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I wish. I only very recently got a GameBoy Advanced (just to play the Oracle games) so I never got to experience FS. I've played Four Swords Adventures for the GameCube though.

I'm looking forward to its release on the eShop. :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I beat Four Swords completely, did the Hero Keys way back in 2005. Unfortunately it wasn't with a GBA, so i can't say it was 'legit'. FS is a great game and I wish it would be more widely available.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I haven't played Four Swords. I only recently got something capable of playing GBA games, and that was the GameBoy Player for my GCN, and the only Zelda fan I know IRL lives 50+ miles away from me.

Since I still have a fair number of Zelda games left to play, I'm not going to worry about Four Swords so much right now. In the future, I may try to figure out some options that I have in order to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom