• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You or Do You Keep a Diary?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I tried to keep one when I was much younger, but it was never something I could get into. I'd write a few pages and then never touch it again. I'm not big on using journals/diaries unless I put them to actual use (i.e. I need them for a class). In addition to that, I'm also pretty paranoid when it comes to people getting a hold of my belongings. Fortunately, no one has read any of my diaries/journals, or at least no one I'm aware of.

I think I tried to keep a journal when I was really young. Then I decided that I hate writing, and the fact that nothing interesting ever happened, so I had no ideas for journal entries.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I kept one for years. Most of the time, it was full of frivolous details, but I did occasionally venture into deeper territory. As I got older, I started blogging and that helped me chronicle the day to day details for years. I miss journaling...it was therapeutic for me. One of these days I will have to start doing it again.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I used to keep several diaries. It was like an on and off thing. And now I currently do keep a diary. However nobody reads it because they respect my privacy. :> I intend to burn pages from a past diary, and my current diary as well when I am finished with it. Why? Because nobody else needs to read it, its not important. And I just feel that a diary is there to write down what you feel, because writing things down is also a good way of venting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom