• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did You Noticed the Ocarina of Time?

At the time i was enjoying the new trailer from Skyward sword, i noticed there is a mysterious character
that seems to be holding the Ocarina of time! ocarin.jpg

Did you noticed this when you watched the trailer?

Who could this person be?

Do you mean the purple thing behind her hair? I don't think it is.. but it could be.

I'm pretty sure she's an old woman, because I read previews from sites who have played the first few hours of the game, and they say there was an old woman waiting at the end of the sealed grounds who let you pass into the forest area. That area in the trailer looked like it belonged to the sealed grounds, so I'm guessing this is that old woman.]z

What the old woman does or what her significance is I'm not sure, though

Last edited:
Someone else pointed this out earlier. Its not the ocarina. Its a blue armband, similar to the ones Zelda is wearing in her white dress.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Someone else pointed this out earlier. Its not the ocarina. Its a blue armband, similar to the ones Zelda is wearing in her white dress.

Yeah. The old woman holding the Ocarina of Time doesn't really make sense, since the Ocarina of Time is passed down through the Royal Family and this game shows the formation of the Royal Family..... And Zelda has to kind of START the Royal Family.... That can not be the Ocarina of Time!

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Yeah. The old woman holding the Ocarina of Time doesn't really make sense, since the Ocarina of Time is passed down through the Royal Family and this game shows the formation of the Royal Family..... And Zelda has to kind of START the Royal Family.... That can not be the Ocarina of Time!

The Ocarina easily could have had its origin before the formation of the Royal Family and simply entered the Royal Family at some point, but I agree that this is probably not it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom