• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Notice?

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Hey guys :) so today i decided to restart my Twilight princes story just for fun, and when i noticed this.

EDIT! Link was wrong sorry, this one will work http://zelda.wikia.com/index.php?title=File:Link's_House_(Twilight_Princess).png&limit=500&showall=0

if you havent seen it i am talking about the yellow triangle on the green flag ( farore??) so it made me think, is this really a hint for us having the usual triforce of courage? what do you think?

Also, if you agree with me, how do you feel about having this shown at the very start of the game?

ty

Epona

Ordon Village
Yeah, I've noticed it, but honestly I never really thought too much of it. I can't remember - do the other houses in Ordon have flags like that too?

Epona

Ordon Village
I guess Link is extra special then. :D I like how, in other cut scenes at the beginning of the game, you can see the Triforce symbol shining on Link's hand. I forget which scenes exactly, maybe ones with Ilia and Epona? Hmm I don't know. :suspicious:

skybird11

state alchemist
i dont remember it being there the very first time i played TP. i think you may have to beat the game or progress far enough for it to appear. and it's odd that it would appear instantly in a second/third/etc. play through

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Yes, I've noticed it, but it's nothing we really need to make a big matter about. So he has a triforce (or just one triangle?) hanging on his house. Considering everyone ought to be loyal to the Royal Family and that Link has one of the triforce pieces himself, it's natural it should be there. Don't make a big deal about it, the triforces are everywhere in the zelda games (:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I've seen that, but I never thought anything of it. I still really don't, but you brought up something interesting. I think it was just the design of the thing, nothing to do with the ToC, as he or one of the villagers would have made that. Still, that's an interesting thought. No matter what, it doesn't affect the story, so I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom