• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Notice This in the Trailer?

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Its not a biggie, but I as watching the SS trailer a minute ago and I saw that when you kill the Deku Baba, the purple gas (i guess you can say) atleast some of it turns into a skull :P
and its not a major detail, but pretty cool. Did you see it?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Yup, and I thought it was pretty awesome... I hope they keep it in the final game.
It kind of reminds me of the "souls" that float out of dead enemies on Pikmin actually... :3

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I caught this after watching the video a couple of times. I think it's pretty cool. Definitely a neat little addition to the game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was amazed at this, so I started to think the game would be E10 or T rated, it isn't every day we see skulls in a Zelda game (when defeating enemies, anyway).

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Erm... I highly doubt they'll make the game rated T or even E10 just because of that. But anyway, it looks really cool. When you kill an enemy in aLttP it shows a little skull-and-crossbones cloud similar to this. This game looks like it will have alot of references to the 2D games.^^

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
It is pretty neat, remember though that the graphics haven't been fully rendered so the final version might look a little different... anyway I hope they keep the purple smoke, it's so similar to WW but looks way better. as long as the bosses die in an epic fashion than I'll refrain from complaining about the lack of realism... I'm one of those guys who wants to see another T rated Zelda game.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I think it is pretty gosh darn adorable. It's one of those little things, tiny little insignificant quirks that when you notice them make the game experience that much better. Slightly humorous yet at the same time carrying the darker implication of death through an small little graphic of floating skull, I definitely hope they keep in in the final version, maybe even make multicolored ones or more variation than just a skull depending on the enemy. It would be the such a fun little thing to look for.

S

sontroid

I like it, it looks very WindWakery and the skull thing looks cool too.

80sfreak85

I like that they're also adding a few small (maybe large) cartoonish features in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom