• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Wolf-Link?

Did you like Wolf Link?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like the look of wolf link, it was neat.
however, during a battle he was useless and tended to flail around when collecting poes.
which was quite annoying. :/

I found that Wold-Link was fun to play as, and i enjoyed him. I also think that Nintendo could have made him have more unique abilities.

R

RetroStalfos

I thought it was OK. I like it when gameplay employs the use of different forms to give you new ways to play, the transformations are one of the reasons I love Majora's Mask so much. But the wolf form didn't live up to MM. In MM each form closed off certain possibilities, but yet provided whole new possibilities and abilities you couldn't access in other forms. But the wolf form didn't provide as much as the basic human form, it simply closed off too many things, but did not provide enough of its own things to compensate.

It definitely was fun though. It is kind of neat running around Hyrule as a wolf.

I thought wolf Link was good. It was a little weird to control his at first. It's okay now.
I still prefer his human form.
I did find it cool how he had these senses.

Well, I don't mean to be critical of such small things but for me Wolf Link was amazing, easy to handle and well structured in the game's surroundings. The only thing it could've done without was Midna sitting on my back. Sometimes I didn't feel as if I had become a wolf with Midna riding bareback.

Fig

The Altruist
Wolf Link was amazing during Twilight Princess. Only a few things could have been tweaked better for the game to be close to perfection. One of these objects, is obviously the collecting of the tears in major regions. Maybe if Nintendo could have given him more features as a wolf, such as maybe calling out for friends for aid (if it was possible), then maybe the tasks of collecting of tears wouldn't be so tedious, boring, and juet down right tiring to complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom